About our Jewellery
All of our jewellery made of solid (925) sterling silver and 18 Karat gold plated sterling silver or 14 karat gold plated sterling silver.
For Silver pieces are safe to shower, swim, exercise; but we do recommend to pat them dry after get them wet.
For Gold pieces, they need some extra care!
- Try not to rug your jewellery and avoid moisture!
- We recommend take your gold jewellery off before showering or swimming.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when exercising.
- Try to avoid hairspray, lotions and perfume (all chemical things)
Storing your jewellery in a jewellery pouch, box, or a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Use a soft fabric to rub your jewellery gently.
Hoop Clasp Care
- As sterling silver is a soft material, the Hoop Clasp might become loose( can not close properly) because of improper use or over time.
- Don’t worry. It’s not broken.
- You can adjust the hoop clasp to make it perfectly close. Please slightly bend the hoop clasp up or down to make it fit in the closing. If you don’t know how to adjust the hoop clasp, feel free to contact us through social media DM, text or email.