About our Jewellery
All of our jewellery made of solid (925) sterling silver and 18 Karat gold plated sterling silver or 14 karat gold plated sterling silver.
For Silver pieces are safe to shower, swim, exercise; but we do recommend to pat them dry after get them wet.
For Gold pieces, they need some extra care!
- Try not to rug your jewellery and avoid moisture!
- We recommend take your gold jewellery off before showering or swimming.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when exercising.
- Try to avoid hairspray, lotions and perfume (all chemical things)
Storing your jewellery in a jewellery pouch, box, or a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Use a soft fabric to rub your jewellery gently.
All the gold plated pieces may tarnish over time. The gold lasting depends on person. Moisture, chemical stuff and body chemistry are major factors.
According to our feedbacks from our customers, some of the customers can keep our gold plated earrings on all the time for a year still keeping the gold looks good; but some start tarnishing just a month( especially the post) part. This is because acidic skin will tarnish the gold plated much faster.
If you find that your gold plated pieces are easy to turn black or fade, please clean the post part regularly with a soft cloth or alcohol pad.
Hoop Clasp Care
- As sterling silver is a soft material, the Hoop Clasp might become loose( can not close properly) because of improper use or over time.
- Don’t worry. It’s not broken.
- You can adjust the hoop clasp to make it perfectly close. Please slightly bend the hoop clasp up or down to make it fit in the closing. If you don’t know how to adjust the hoop clasp, feel free to contact us through social media DM, text or email.